IMTS is just around the corner, and we here are AMT could not be more excited. For the students joining us at the Smartforce Student Summit, we are happy to announce the #IMTSsummit Twitter and Instagram social media contest that will take place during the show. Here’s how to play:
Every tweet or post must contain the hashtag #IMTSsummit.
- Original tweets and posts are worth 5 points.
- Retweets/reposts are worth 2 points.
- Follow @IMTS_summit for 5 points.
A winner will be named at 2 pm each day during IMTS, and an overall winner (those with the most points) will be announced at the show’s conclusion. (Scoring is done on a daily basis, so the slate starts over at zero each morning.) We will also have daily challenges announced each morning at the Smartforce Student Summit orientation session and on Twitter from @IMTS_summit. You especially won’t want to miss our awesome prizes, including:
- A build-your-own V-twin steam engine kit
- Drawdio kit – an electronic pencil that lets you create art and music at the same time
- Saltwater fuel cell car
- Build-your-own mini Strandbeest kit
- Necomimi brainwave controlled cat ears
- Of course, awesome IMTS merchandise!
Our grand prizes include a Crazyflie Nano Quadcopter and a MAKE Rovera 2WD Arduino robot kit.
This contest is for students only … so get going already! We’ll see you in Chicago!